We get a review of Carnival Inspiration. This was a short four-night cruise out of Long Beach, California to Ensenada and Catalina Island.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Carnival is shooting for a new return-to-service
- An investigation has been launched into Carnival Corporation
- Royal Caribbean and Celebrity are doing what it takes to get the crew members home.
- Two cruise terminals are delayed over uncertainty.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings had some good news by mid-week
Listener Question: We are debating on taking Queen Mary from New York to Southampton. Can we survive by eating in the pub and buffet only wearing shorts on board — or will we go hungry?
Support Our Sponsor
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Florida Governor: ‘We Want to See Cruise Ships Sail Again’
- Princess Delays Restart of Down Under Cruises Until May 2021
- Virgin Voyages Cancels Remaining 2020 Sailings
- Why Are Cruises To Nowhere Illegal in the USA?
- Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return
- CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
- What To Know Before Buying This $25,000 Cruise Ship Condo
- Maritime Law: The One Change That Could Save The Cruise Industry
- Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
- Travel During A Pandemic: Disney Springs Hotel Stay
EDITORIAL4 days ago
The Controversial Technology That Could Change Cruising Forever
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return