We get a review of Carnival Inspiration. This was a short four-night cruise out of Long Beach, California to Ensenada and Catalina Island.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Carnival is shooting for a new return-to-service
- An investigation has been launched into Carnival Corporation
- Royal Caribbean and Celebrity are doing what it takes to get the crew members home.
- Two cruise terminals are delayed over uncertainty.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings had some good news by mid-week
Listener Question: We are debating on taking Queen Mary from New York to Southampton. Can we survive by eating in the pub and buffet only wearing shorts on board — or will we go hungry?
Support Our Sponsor
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call