This week we get a review from a first-time cruiser who took a quick three-night sailing on Carnival Liberty from Port Canaveral, Florida. This sailing had one Fun Day at Sea and a port stop in Nassau, Bahamas. We get a comprehensive ship review through the lens of a first-time cruiser.
Richard Simms has cruise news:
- Carnival makes adjustments to onboard dining
- New cruise port coming to The Bahamas
- Margaritaville at Sea sets sail
- Record booking day for one cruise line
- A cruise ship bumps into a dock in Alaska
Listener Question: If I test positive after my cruise, do I have to notify the cruise line?
Support our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offers three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.