[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI463DEC1217.mp3″ title=”Carnival Paradise Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social_email=”true” ]
Greg gives us a review of the Carnival Cruise Line Tampa-based Carnival Paradise. This four night cruise went to Havana, which is one of Carnival’s select Cuba voyages.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival Sunshine going to Charleston
- Carnival revamping their boarding passes
- MSC announced line up for christening
- Holland America’s Eurodam earn perfect health score
- New Holland America ship floated out
- Royal Caribbean opens Megans Bay
- Norwegian Cruise Line ups gratuities on beverage and dining
Shelly from Cruising Excursions answers your questions on Mediterranean cruise shore excursions.
Listener question: Can I change the date on my Carnival cruise sail date once I put a deposit down? We booked Carnival Horizon (while on our last cruise) for next summer but want to switch to an Alaska voyage. – Beth, San Antonio
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.