We are in New York City for the christening of Carnival Sunrise.
Carnival Triumph underwent a $200 million transformation in Spring 2019 in Cadiz, Spain, re-emerging as Carnival Sunrise.
Listen to NYC Live Broadcast:
As expected, you can do a lot with $200 million. The ship received a Guy’s Pug & Anchor Smokehouse, Cucina del Capitano, a new Limelight Lounge, a Liquid Lounge show theater, a Java Blue Coffee shop, Bonsai Sushi and more.
On this episode we hear from:
- Kathie Lee Gifford, former spokeswoman for Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Brand Ambassador John Heald
- The Flying Scotsman, Carnival Sunrise Cruise Director
- Writer Richard Simms
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of March 22, 2020
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat