Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
We are in New York City for the christening of Carnival Sunrise.
Carnival Triumph underwent a $200 million transformation in Spring 2019 in Cadiz, Spain, re-emerging as Carnival Sunrise.
Listen to NYC Live Broadcast:
As expected, you can do a lot with $200 million. The ship received a Guy’s Pug & Anchor Smokehouse, Cucina del Capitano, a new Limelight Lounge, a Liquid Lounge show theater, a Java Blue Coffee shop, Bonsai Sushi and more.
On this episode we hear from:
- Kathie Lee Gifford, former spokeswoman for Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Brand Ambassador John Heald
- The Flying Scotsman, Carnival Sunrise Cruise Director
- Writer Richard Simms
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.