We are in New York City for the christening of Carnival Sunrise.
Carnival Triumph underwent a $200 million transformation in Spring 2019 in Cadiz, Spain, re-emerging as Carnival Sunrise.
Listen to NYC Live Broadcast:
As expected, you can do a lot with $200 million. The ship received a Guy’s Pug & Anchor Smokehouse, Cucina del Capitano, a new Limelight Lounge, a Liquid Lounge show theater, a Java Blue Coffee shop, Bonsai Sushi and more.
On this episode we hear from:
- Kathie Lee Gifford, former spokeswoman for Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Brand Ambassador John Heald
- The Flying Scotsman, Carnival Sunrise Cruise Director
- Writer Richard Simms
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Second Carnival Corporation Ship Returns To Cruising in Europe
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Cruise Line Details How They Are Keeping Guests Safe [VIDEO]
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91