This week we get a review of Carnival Sunshine on a sailing that went to Grand Turk and Amber Cove. We get a comprehensive review of the food, shows, the layout of the cruise ship, and the ports of call.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival guests airlifted after a bus overturned in the Bahamas
- Norwegian Cruise Line is stopping the open bar on two cruise ships
- MSC Cruises gives more details on the new private island
- Virgin Voyages details Rock Star Suites
- Listener Q: The ship casino on a California Coastal Cruise and reporting earnings.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020