This week we get a review of Carnival Sunshine on a sailing that went to Grand Turk and Amber Cove. We get a comprehensive review of the food, shows, the layout of the cruise ship, and the ports of call.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival guests airlifted after a bus overturned in the Bahamas
- Norwegian Cruise Line is stopping the open bar on two cruise ships
- MSC Cruises gives more details on the new private island
- Virgin Voyages details Rock Star Suites
- Listener Q: The ship casino on a California Coastal Cruise and reporting earnings.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Line Thanks Authorities Who Brought Home Stranded Guests
- Sick Cruise Ship Gets Approval to Dock in Florida
- Cruise Podcast: Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas 2020 + News
- How to Make Fruit Loop Crusted French Toast
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise Day 2, Fun Day At Sea
- Carnival Cancels Additional Sailings, Including Alaska and Europe
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit