This week we get a review of Carnival Sunshine on a sailing that went to Grand Turk and Amber Cove. We get a comprehensive review of the food, shows, the layout of the cruise ship, and the ports of call.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival guests airlifted after a bus overturned in the Bahamas
- Norwegian Cruise Line is stopping the open bar on two cruise ships
- MSC Cruises gives more details on the new private island
- Virgin Voyages details Rock Star Suites
- Listener Q: The ship casino on a California Coastal Cruise and reporting earnings.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Today — October 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Princess Cays
- Final Thoughts: 9 Pros and Cons of Majestic Princess
- Cruise News Today — October 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- MSC Will Pay River Cruise Line $2.7 Million After 2019 Collision
- Tampa Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 19 Months
- 9 Freebies on Cruise Ships
- Third U.S. Based Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Service