Heather gives us a review of Carnival Victory. This was a four-night cruise to Half Moon Cay and Nassau, Bahamas. In Spring 2020, Carnival Victory will head to Cadez, Spain for a massive makeover to become Carnival Radiance.
We get the details on Carnival Cruise Line food, service, the overall experience.
Heather’s Blog: Carnival Cruise Line Food Review
Orlando Ashford, President of Holland America Line stops by to talk about the Culinary Council, the changes at Holland America over the past few years, and some insight into the renovations at Half Moon Cay.
- Cruise Line Thanks Authorities Who Brought Home Stranded Guests
- Sick Cruise Ship Gets Approval to Dock in Florida
- Cruise Podcast: Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas 2020 + News
- How to Make Fruit Loop Crusted French Toast
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise Day 2, Fun Day At Sea
- Carnival Cancels Additional Sailings, Including Alaska and Europe
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit