Heather gives us a review of Carnival Victory. This was a four-night cruise to Half Moon Cay and Nassau, Bahamas. In Spring 2020, Carnival Victory will head to Cadez, Spain for a massive makeover to become Carnival Radiance.
We get the details on Carnival Cruise Line food, service, the overall experience.
Heather’s Blog: Carnival Cruise Line Food Review
Orlando Ashford, President of Holland America Line stops by to talk about the Culinary Council, the changes at Holland America over the past few years, and some insight into the renovations at Half Moon Cay.
- Australia Picks Up Displaced Princess Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Employee Celebrates 50 Years at Sea
- First Time Royal Caribbean Cruise Guide
- 5 Things to Do in Costa Maya, Mexico
- Cruise Line Continues Screening for Coronavirus, Cancels Voyage
- 11 Ways to Decorate Your Stateroom Door
- Photo Tour: MSC Divina
- Social Media Helps Cruise Lines Secure a Younger Market
- Richard Branson’s Adults-Only Cruise Ship is Delivered
- Cruise Port Guide: What to Do in Astoria, Oregon