Heather gives us a review of Carnival Victory. This was a four-night cruise to Half Moon Cay and Nassau, Bahamas. In Spring 2020, Carnival Victory will head to Cadez, Spain for a massive makeover to become Carnival Radiance.
We get the details on Carnival Cruise Line food, service, the overall experience.
Heather’s Blog: Carnival Cruise Line Food Review
Orlando Ashford, President of Holland America Line stops by to talk about the Culinary Council, the changes at Holland America over the past few years, and some insight into the renovations at Half Moon Cay.
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020