We get a review of Carnival Victory, a ship that sails three and four nights out of Miami, Florida. This was a three-night Bahamas cruise. Matt gives us a bow to stern overview of the ship and what he did in the Bahamas. In 2020, Carnival Victory will undergo a $200 million dry dock to become Carnival Radiance.
Richard has cruise news:
- Toddler falls from Royal Caribbean ship balcony
- Royal Caribbean honors drinking pricing error
- Royal Caribbean ship heads to New Orleans
- Norwegian Cruise Line app goes fleetwide
- Carnival Cruise Line rolls out brunch menu to more ships
- Carnival starts recycling soap by the end of July 2019
Listener Question: What cruise ship do we pick, Anthem of the Seas or Norwegian Bliss?
Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at http://audibletrial.com/cruise.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- USVI Governor Asks Florida’s DeSantis To Allow Cruise Line Vaccination Checks
- Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Day 4: Changes in the COVID Era
- UPDATE: Two Celebrity Millennium Cruisers Test Positive, Protocols Work As Planned
- Carnival Staffing Entire Fleet — ‘We Want to Bring Back More Ships’
- Holland America Changes Rotterdam’s Inaugural Date, More Cruise Cancellations
- Cruise News Today — June 11, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Announces More Cruise Ships, Ports, Mardi Gras First Sailings
- Odyssey of the Seas Arrives to New Florida Homeport
- Royal Caribbean President Defends ‘Complicated’ Vaccination Policies
- Florida Lawsuit To Lift Cruising Restrictions Back In Court
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Despite Texas Vaccine Law, Carnival Cruise Line Set to Sail Out of Galveston
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
PHOTOS: Welcoming Carnival’s Mardi Gras to Port Canaveral
REVIEWS4 days ago
Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Part 1: Getting There is Half the Battle
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Royal Caribbean Says Unvaccinated Guests Will Face Restrictions, Higher Costs