We get a review of Carnival Victory, a ship that sails three and four nights out of Miami, Florida. This was a three-night Bahamas cruise. Matt gives us a bow to stern overview of the ship and what he did in the Bahamas. In 2020, Carnival Victory will undergo a $200 million dry dock to become Carnival Radiance.
Richard has cruise news:
- Toddler falls from Royal Caribbean ship balcony
- Royal Caribbean honors drinking pricing error
- Royal Caribbean ship heads to New Orleans
- Norwegian Cruise Line app goes fleetwide
- Carnival Cruise Line rolls out brunch menu to more ships
- Carnival starts recycling soap by the end of July 2019
Listener Question: What cruise ship do we pick, Anthem of the Seas or Norwegian Bliss?
Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at http://audibletrial.com/cruise.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
EDITORIAL2 days ago
The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021