We get a review of Carnival Victory, a ship that sails three and four nights out of Miami, Florida. This was a three-night Bahamas cruise. Matt gives us a bow to stern overview of the ship and what he did in the Bahamas. In 2020, Carnival Victory will undergo a $200 million dry dock to become Carnival Radiance.
Richard has cruise news:
- Toddler falls from Royal Caribbean ship balcony
- Royal Caribbean honors drinking pricing error
- Royal Caribbean ship heads to New Orleans
- Norwegian Cruise Line app goes fleetwide
- Carnival Cruise Line rolls out brunch menu to more ships
- Carnival starts recycling soap by the end of July 2019
Listener Question: What cruise ship do we pick, Anthem of the Seas or Norwegian Bliss?
Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at http://audibletrial.com/cruise.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland