We get a very detailed review of Celebrity Edge this week. Kerry and his wife just sailed a 14-night back-to-back Eastern and Western Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Cruises’ newest.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Carnival Sunrise christened in New York City
- Big news for Port Canaveral and Disney Cruise Line
- Carnival blimp is back in the airport to celebrate summer
- Carnival Splendor spent an extra night in Long Beach because of technical issues
Listener Q: Is Royal Caribbean’s The Key program worth it for a three-night cruise on Mariner of the Seas? Also, how is the traffic in Port Canaveral on embarkation day?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Royal Caribbean Exec Puts Buffet Rumors “To Rest”
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown