We get a very detailed review of Celebrity Edge this week. Kerry and his wife just sailed a 14-night back-to-back Eastern and Western Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Cruises’ newest.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Carnival Sunrise christened in New York City
- Big news for Port Canaveral and Disney Cruise Line
- Carnival blimp is back in the airport to celebrate summer
- Carnival Splendor spent an extra night in Long Beach because of technical issues
Listener Q: Is Royal Caribbean’s The Key program worth it for a three-night cruise on Mariner of the Seas? Also, how is the traffic in Port Canaveral on embarkation day?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of March 22, 2020
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat