We get a very detailed review of Celebrity Edge this week. Kerry and his wife just sailed a 14-night back-to-back Eastern and Western Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Cruises’ newest.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Carnival Sunrise christened in New York City
- Big news for Port Canaveral and Disney Cruise Line
- Carnival blimp is back in the airport to celebrate summer
- Carnival Splendor spent an extra night in Long Beach because of technical issues
Listener Q: Is Royal Caribbean’s The Key program worth it for a three-night cruise on Mariner of the Seas? Also, how is the traffic in Port Canaveral on embarkation day?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Second Carnival Corporation Ship Returns To Cruising in Europe
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Cruise Line Details How They Are Keeping Guests Safe [VIDEO]
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91