On this week’s episode of Cruise Radio, we talk with Kirk about his first Alaska cruise. He just returned from a seven-night southeast Alaska cruise on Celebrity Millennium from Seattle, Washington.
We get a full review of sailing Alaska in 2021 and if cruising to the last frontier is different.
Richard Simms has cruise news:
- Carnival backtracks on pier side pre-cruise testing
- Royal Caribbean pulls a cruise ship from China, moves to the US
- Proposed Alaska bill would stop mandatory Canadian port calls
- MSC Cruises returns to Divina from Port Canaveral
- A beer company is teaming up with cruise lines to help train staff in a new era of bars
Listener Question: What is the feedback from cruise passengers taking the at-home COVID-19 test? — Anne
Listen to the Podcast
Support our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.