A review of Celebrity Cruises’ Celebrity Reflection. This is a Solstice-class ship that was launched in 2012. Reflection sails seasonally in North America and Europe, depending on the time of year.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- Carnival returns to Half Moon Cay and Princess Cays
- Norwegian Cruise Line tests a new program
- New data shows the cheapest time to book a cruise
- Upcoming Princess cruise ship completes milestone
Listener Question: What are the pros and cons of booking my airfare through the cruise line?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at http://audibletrial.com/cruise.
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020