[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI466JAN0418.mp3″ title=”Cruise Ship Itinerary Planning” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]We talk with Terry Thornton, VP of Itinerary Planning with Carnival Cruise Line. He brings us behind the curtain and explains to us about cruise ship deployments, the new destination Carnival is building in Freeport, Bahamas, and where he would like to see a new cruise port open up.
Also, I answer some follow-up questions asked after our Carnival Vista interview last week.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings