We get a three-night review of Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Dream. This sailing left out of Port Canaveral, Florida and went to Disney’s private island Castaway Cay and Nassau, Bahamas.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- MSC Cruises is delaying their private island
- Carnival Cruise Line is letting you finance your cruise
- Celebrity Cruise ship running aground
- The founder of Royal Caribbean passed away
- A well known Carnival Cruise Line captain passed away
Listener Question: Will cruise lines reimburse you if it rains during your excursion?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]