We get a three-night review of Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Dream. This sailing left out of Port Canaveral, Florida and went to Disney’s private island Castaway Cay and Nassau, Bahamas.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- MSC Cruises is delaying their private island
- Carnival Cruise Line is letting you finance your cruise
- Celebrity Cruise ship running aground
- The founder of Royal Caribbean passed away
- A well known Carnival Cruise Line captain passed away
Listener Question: Will cruise lines reimburse you if it rains during your excursion?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.