A review of Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Fantasy. This ship currently sails year-round Caribbean voyages from Port Canaveral, Florida.
Fantasy was launched in 2012 and is known for its stop at Disney’s private island Castaway Cay (which this itinerary didn’t go to because of Hurricane Dorian).
Sherry has cruise news:
- MSC Cruises is stretching on of their ships
- Norwegian Cruise Line names godmother for Norwegian Encore
- Royal Caribbean says formal isn’t leaving
- New ship heading to Port Everglades in 2020
Listener Q: If we skip a cruise line private island, do they offer compensation?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at http://audibletrial.com/cruise.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Second Carnival Corporation Ship Returns To Cruising in Europe
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Cruise Line Details How They Are Keeping Guests Safe [VIDEO]
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91