A review of Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Fantasy. This ship currently sails year-round Caribbean voyages from Port Canaveral, Florida.
Fantasy was launched in 2012 and is known for its stop at Disney’s private island Castaway Cay (which this itinerary didn’t go to because of Hurricane Dorian).
Sherry has cruise news:
- MSC Cruises is stretching on of their ships
- Norwegian Cruise Line names godmother for Norwegian Encore
- Royal Caribbean says formal isn’t leaving
- New ship heading to Port Everglades in 2020
Listener Q: If we skip a cruise line private island, do they offer compensation?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at http://audibletrial.com/cruise.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of March 22, 2020
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat