A review of Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Fantasy. This ship currently sails year-round Caribbean voyages from Port Canaveral, Florida.
Fantasy was launched in 2012 and is known for its stop at Disney’s private island Castaway Cay (which this itinerary didn’t go to because of Hurricane Dorian).
Sherry has cruise news:
- MSC Cruises is stretching on of their ships
- Norwegian Cruise Line names godmother for Norwegian Encore
- Royal Caribbean says formal isn’t leaving
- New ship heading to Port Everglades in 2020
Listener Q: If we skip a cruise line private island, do they offer compensation?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at http://audibletrial.com/cruise.
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
- Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
- Carnival Adds Fourth Cruise Ship to Galveston
- Second Cruise Line Announces Top-Deck Roller Coaster
- Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of October 6, 2019
- Cruise Line Starts Construction on 249th Ship
- Royal Caribbean Names Fifth Oasis-Class Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Takes Fee-Based Priority Program Fleetwide
- Do These Angry Cruise Passengers Deserve A Full Refund?
- Cruise Podcast: Celebrity Infinity 2019 Med Review + News
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Second Cruise Line Announces Top-Deck Roller Coaster
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Carnival Adds Fourth Cruise Ship to Galveston
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of October 6, 2019
EDITORIAL3 hours ago
Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
CRUISE NEWS1 hour ago
Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet