A review of Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Fantasy. This ship currently sails year-round Caribbean voyages from Port Canaveral, Florida.
Fantasy was launched in 2012 and is known for its stop at Disney’s private island Castaway Cay (which this itinerary didn’t go to because of Hurricane Dorian).
Sherry has cruise news:
- MSC Cruises is stretching on of their ships
- Norwegian Cruise Line names godmother for Norwegian Encore
- Royal Caribbean says formal isn’t leaving
- New ship heading to Port Everglades in 2020
Listener Q: If we skip a cruise line private island, do they offer compensation?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at http://audibletrial.com/cruise.
- Cruise News Today — October 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Princess Cays
- Final Thoughts: 9 Pros and Cons of Majestic Princess
- Cruise News Today — October 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- MSC Will Pay River Cruise Line $2.7 Million After 2019 Collision
- Tampa Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 19 Months
- 9 Freebies on Cruise Ships
- Third U.S. Based Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Service