A review of Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Fantasy. This ship currently sails year-round Caribbean voyages from Port Canaveral, Florida.
Fantasy was launched in 2012 and is known for its stop at Disney’s private island Castaway Cay (which this itinerary didn’t go to because of Hurricane Dorian).
Sherry has cruise news:
- MSC Cruises is stretching on of their ships
- Norwegian Cruise Line names godmother for Norwegian Encore
- Royal Caribbean says formal isn’t leaving
- New ship heading to Port Everglades in 2020
Listener Q: If we skip a cruise line private island, do they offer compensation?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at http://audibletrial.com/cruise.
- Royal Caribbean Exec Puts Buffet Rumors “To Rest”
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown