A fall 2019 review of Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Magic. This was a cruise out of Manhattan that went over to Bermuda. We get a bow to stern review, as well as what it’s like to travel on Disney Cruise Line as a single parent.
Staff writer Richard Simms answers some listener questions on how to win free cruises by playing in the casino, and is it really as easy as you think? Richard tackles your questions from his experience.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]