We could all use a break right now, so we try something a little different.
I want you to imagine your dream cruise ship.
What would it be like? Where would you sail? What dining venues would it have? What would your stateroom be like? Remember, this is your dream cruise vacation so nothing is off-limits.
Tommy Casabona takes us through his mind and talks to us about a dream cruise he just returned from. The cruise went to San Juan, St. Thomas and Aruba.
Remember, this cruise really did not happen. We are only having fun here.
Support Our Sponsor
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call