We tackle your listener questions this weekend with a variety of guests.
- Sherry Laskin joins us to break down using onboard credits on multiple sailings and the best way to remove canceled guests from a cruise booking.
- Barbara Foster from SeasTheMomentsNow Travel shares the main differences between a cruise line vacation planner and a travel agent. And as a bonus, we ask her about perks offered by using special credit cards like an American Express.
- Richard talks about cruise embarkation out of New York City.
Have a listener question? Send yours in via voice memo or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021