Royal Caribbean hinted this week that they could be getting rid of its cruise ship buffets once they start sailing again.
The cruise industry is going through a financial nightmare right now. They are all in a zero revenue environment. Norwegian Cruise Line recently had its first-quarter earnings call late last week, we break down the findings.
Support Our Sponsor
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call