A 2019 review of one of Royal Caribbean’s Freedom Class cruise ships, Independence of the Seas. This was a four-night cruise out of Port Everglades over to Cozumel, Mexico. Mike gives a detailed review of the cruise and what the ship was like.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival Panorama is one step closer to the USA
- A new cruise exhibit is on the Queen Mary in Long Beach
- Enchanted Princess will debut in exactly a year – where is it going?
- MSC Cruises is now including their gratuity in the price of the cruise fare
Listener Question: I bought the beverage package for an upcoming NCL sailing, and prepaid the 20% gratuity already. Am I going to be charged more when I am on the ship?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020