Ed has over 1,100 sea days with Carnival Cruise Line and lets me ask him a list of questions submitted you the listener.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Royal Caribbean’s announcement last week included a lot of technology – what will we see?
- Harmony of the Seas is heading to Central Florida
- Royal Caribbean lays keel for next ship, Spectrum of the Seas
- Princess Cruises completed a historical milestone in the Panama Canal
- Tampa undergoes terminal enhancements
- Passenger kicked off a cruise ship for trying to start a mutiny
We’re taking our first family cruise in 2018 and need help with selecting a balcony stateroom. The wife and I usually get an inside stateroom but with four of us, we’re gonna need more room. I’m wading through a dozen different balcony room categories. How do I know which one will be big enough? We’re torn between Oasis and Harmony of the Seas. – Thomas, Davenport
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides