On this week’s episode of Cruise Radio, we chat with staff writer Richard Simms, who just returned from a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise on Carnival Cruise Line’s newest mega-ship Mardi Gras.
This was his first cruise in two years, and he treated himself to an aft balcony Excel Suite. We get a comprehensive review of the ship, ports of call, and what he thought of BOLT — the first roller coaster at sea.
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022