A back-to-back review of Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas. This was a three and four-night cruise that went to Nassau, Bahamas, and Perfect Day at CocoCay. We learn about the recent Mariner refurbishments and what it’s like sailing two cruises in a row.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Australia extending their cruise ship ban
- Royal Caribbean backtracks on no buffets.
- Royal Caribbean gave us a financial update
- We start starting to see where the first cruise ships may sail from
- Virgin Voyages has delayed their inaugural cruise – again
Listener Q: Our Alaska cruise was canceled and now looking at next July. The prices 20% higher for the same time next year. Should we book now and monitor the prices or wait until they figure out when the boats will sail again before booking? – Jessica
Support our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.