A back-to-back review of Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas. This was a three and four-night cruise that went to Nassau, Bahamas, and Perfect Day at CocoCay. We learn about the recent Mariner refurbishments and what it’s like sailing two cruises in a row.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Australia extending their cruise ship ban
- Royal Caribbean backtracks on no buffets.
- Royal Caribbean gave us a financial update
- We start starting to see where the first cruise ships may sail from
- Virgin Voyages has delayed their inaugural cruise – again
Listener Q: Our Alaska cruise was canceled and now looking at next July. The prices 20% higher for the same time next year. Should we book now and monitor the prices or wait until they figure out when the boats will sail again before booking? – Jessica
Support our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Florida Governor: ‘We Want to See Cruise Ships Sail Again’
- Princess Delays Restart of Down Under Cruises Until May 2021
- Virgin Voyages Cancels Remaining 2020 Sailings
- Why Are Cruises To Nowhere Illegal in the USA?
- Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return
- CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
- What To Know Before Buying This $25,000 Cruise Ship Condo
- Maritime Law: The One Change That Could Save The Cruise Industry
- Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
- Travel During A Pandemic: Disney Springs Hotel Stay
EDITORIAL4 days ago
The Controversial Technology That Could Change Cruising Forever
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return