Carter and his wife recently returned from a cruise aboard one of MSC’s newer ships, MSC Meraviglia.
In this interview, they talk to us about the boarding process, dining, entertainment, and how MSC has adjusted things since COVID. They also detail their experience on MSC’s private island in the Bahamas, Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve.
Richard Simms has cruise news:
- Virgin Voyages’s Scarlet Lady is back in the USA
- Carnival Cruise Line revamps its Have Fun. Be Safe. policies for the casino
- One-third of Norwegian Cruise Line’s ships are sailing again
- Carnival gives more testing options
- Royal Caribbean updates sailing protocols on all cruises through October 15.
Listener Question: What is the best option for taking my pre-cruise COVID test before embarking from Port Canaveral, Florida on a seven-night cruise? — Mark
Listen to the Show
Support our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.