Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
We hear some brief thoughts on Norwegian Breakaway sailing through the major ‘bomb cyclone’ weather fiasco last weekend. We talked with ABC Action News Meteorologist Greg Dee.
Nick and his family just returned from the very first sailing on MSC Cruises’ brand new ship – based in Miami – MSC Seaside.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news on:
- Cruise executive paychecks revealed
- Cruise line paid $25M for 90-day FEMA charter
- Celebrity Cruises hikes gratuities on heels of Royal Caribbean hike
- MSC launching child finder application
- What should you expect when staying on deck one?
- Do cruise lines gradually release staterooms or all at one time?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.