A review from Norwegian Cruise Line’s latest ship Norwegian Bliss. This was a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise to Miami that went to Tortola, St. Thomas, and Nassau.
Did Viking sail into the storm knowing that bad weather was on the radar? Action News Meteorologist Greg Dee to let us know how forecastable these storms in the North Sea area.
Listener questions about Northern Europe shore excursions.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- Viking Ocean Cruises incident in the North Seas during rough weather
- A famous cruise ship is getting sued because of a bed bug problem in 2018
- Celebrity Summit is sailing again after a massive refurbishment
- Princess Cruises confirms two more new cruise ships
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of March 22, 2020
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat