A review from Norwegian Cruise Line’s latest ship Norwegian Bliss. This was a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise to Miami that went to Tortola, St. Thomas, and Nassau.
Did Viking sail into the storm knowing that bad weather was on the radar? Action News Meteorologist Greg Dee to let us know how forecastable these storms in the North Sea area.
Listener questions about Northern Europe shore excursions.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- Viking Ocean Cruises incident in the North Seas during rough weather
- A famous cruise ship is getting sued because of a bed bug problem in 2018
- Celebrity Summit is sailing again after a massive refurbishment
- Princess Cruises confirms two more new cruise ships
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
EDITORIAL2 days ago
The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021