A review from Norwegian Cruise Line’s latest ship Norwegian Bliss. This was a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise to Miami that went to Tortola, St. Thomas, and Nassau.
Did Viking sail into the storm knowing that bad weather was on the radar? Action News Meteorologist Greg Dee to let us know how forecastable these storms in the North Sea area.
Listener questions about Northern Europe shore excursions.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- Viking Ocean Cruises incident in the North Seas during rough weather
- A famous cruise ship is getting sued because of a bed bug problem in 2018
- Celebrity Summit is sailing again after a massive refurbishment
- Princess Cruises confirms two more new cruise ships
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Royal Caribbean Exec Puts Buffet Rumors “To Rest”
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown