A seven-night Western Caribbean cruise review aboard Norwegian Breakaway. Since Breakaway was first launched in 2013, she has been all over the world. As of August 2019, she is based in Miami, Florida.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival Cruise Line guest that rolled off the pier in St. Thomas
- Royal Caribbean refurbishing their Freedom of the Seas
- Princess Cruises has a new stage show
- Pier repairs are forcing Carnival Sunrise to use a new pier in NYC
Listener Question: Buying the drink package when only one of us drinks.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Audible: Get a free audiobook download and a 30-day trial at http://audibletrial.com/cruise.
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Caribbean Review + News
- Cruise Line Details New Sanitation Policies and Procedures
- Disney Cruise Line Cancels Additional Sailings
- Carnival Cruise Ship Captain Details Life Onboard During Shutdown
- 7 Ways Cruise Vacations Will Change Moving Forward
- Why You Shouldn’t Let Yourself Be Cruise Shamed
- Popular Shore Excursion Seller Closes Door
- Celebrity Edge Photo Tour
- How to Make a Cucumber Sunrise on Carnival Cruise Line [VIDEO]
- Saudi Arabia Buys Stake in Carnival Corporation