A seven-night Western Caribbean review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s ship Norwegian Escape. The vessel was launched in 2015 and offers Caribbean service from the east coast.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Popular Carnival Cruise Director announces retirement
- Another Carnival ship steams towards the scrapyard
- Carnival Corp CEO optimistic about North American cruising
The Pandemic is not slowing down cruise projects at port Miami
- Another cruise line is signing on for rapid testing
Question: Where do you see cruises prices headed with supply and demand? It seems like starting out there will be fewer itineraries available.
Support our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021