We get a first look at Norwegian Cruise Line’s newest ship to the Alaska market, Norwegian Joy. This was the very first passenger sailing in North America and we covered a lot of ground.
With 18 dining options, go-karts, laser tag, a virtual reality gaming complex; Footloose, the musical, and other shows – it was a very packed sailing.
Norwegian Joy is the sister ship to Norwegian Bliss (launched in 2018). Many people don’t know that Joy was launched first in 2017, but was purpose-built for the Chinese market.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Ship Damaged During Panama Canal Cruise [PHOTOS]
- Carnival Cruise Line Reveals New Production Shows
- Carnival Will Homeport New Mega Cruise Ship in Miami
- Cruising Misty Fjords National Monument
- Carnival Ship Cancels Port, Gives Passengers Free Cruise
- 8 Best Things To Do in Split (Croatia)
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Review 2019 + News
- Royal Caribbean Discontinues Popular Onboard Perk
- Carnival Family Mourns Loss Of Longtime Crew Member
- 8 Things to Do in Kotor
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Ungrateful Carnival Cruisers Whine About Free Gift
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Ship Cancels Port, Gives Passengers Free Cruise
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Carnival Family Mourns Loss Of Longtime Crew Member
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Royal Caribbean Discontinues Popular Onboard Perk
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Hurricane Humberto Cruise Line Itinerary Changes
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Cruise Excursion
CRUISE NEWS8 hours ago
Carnival Ship Damaged During Panama Canal Cruise [PHOTOS]
CRUISE NEWS20 hours ago
Carnival Will Homeport New Mega Cruise Ship in Miami