We get a first look at Norwegian Cruise Line’s newest ship to the Alaska market, Norwegian Joy. This was the very first passenger sailing in North America and we covered a lot of ground.
With 18 dining options, go-karts, laser tag, a virtual reality gaming complex; Footloose, the musical, and other shows – it was a very packed sailing.
Norwegian Joy is the sister ship to Norwegian Bliss (launched in 2018). Many people don’t know that Joy was launched first in 2017, but was purpose-built for the Chinese market.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Brands Extend Cancellation Policy
- Disney Cruise Line Suspends Sailings Through April 28
- Norwegian Cancels Cruises, Pushes Return Date Back
- Carnival Extends Suspension; Cancels Cruises Through May 11
- MSC Cruises Extends Suspended Voyages Through May 29
- Cruise Ship Casinos: How to Get the Most Out of Your Experience