We get a first look at Norwegian Cruise Line’s newest ship to the Alaska market, Norwegian Joy. This was the very first passenger sailing in North America and we covered a lot of ground.
With 18 dining options, go-karts, laser tag, a virtual reality gaming complex; Footloose, the musical, and other shows – it was a very packed sailing.
Norwegian Joy is the sister ship to Norwegian Bliss (launched in 2018). Many people don’t know that Joy was launched first in 2017, but was purpose-built for the Chinese market.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland