On this week’s episode, we get a review of Royal Caribbean’s Odyssey of the Seas. This is one of the newer Royal Caribbean ships that made its North American debut in November 2022, and is spending the summer sailing the Mediterranean.
Richard Has Cruise News:
- Carnival adding two more ships to its U.S. lineup
- Crystal Cruises returning after bankruptcy
- Carnival Corporation brand temporarily drops pre-cruise testing
- Disney Wish readies for its July debut from Port Canaveral
- Norwegian delays another ship because of supply chain issues
We are looking to try our first Celebrity cruise next year and currently pricing them out. I know it’s all-inclusive pricing, but the only issue is that we gave up drinking years ago. Is there a way to get a lower fare if we want to opt-out of the drink package? — Linda
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offers three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.