We get a review of Regal Princess from a first time Princess Cruises’ guest. This was a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- Carnival Freedom’s massive refurbishment
- Carnival Cruise Line is canceling is all stops to Antigua
- Disney Cruise Line purchased the land for a new destination in the Bahamas
- Royal Caribbean loses the case involving a guest that had a fatal heart attack onboard
- Carnival debut new staterooms for Mardi Gras
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Trip Report: MSC Meraviglia Embarkation Day
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi