We get a review of Regal Princess from a first time Princess Cruises’ guest. This was a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- Carnival Freedom’s massive refurbishment
- Carnival Cruise Line is canceling is all stops to Antigua
- Disney Cruise Line purchased the land for a new destination in the Bahamas
- Royal Caribbean loses the case involving a guest that had a fatal heart attack onboard
- Carnival debut new staterooms for Mardi Gras
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020