We get a review of Regal Princess from a first time Princess Cruises’ guest. This was a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news on:
- Carnival Freedom’s massive refurbishment
- Carnival Cruise Line is canceling is all stops to Antigua
- Disney Cruise Line purchased the land for a new destination in the Bahamas
- Royal Caribbean loses the case involving a guest that had a fatal heart attack onboard
- Carnival debut new staterooms for Mardi Gras
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Brands Extend Cancellation Policy
- Disney Cruise Line Suspends Sailings Through April 28
- Norwegian Cancels Cruises, Pushes Return Date Back
- Carnival Extends Suspension; Cancels Cruises Through May 11
- MSC Cruises Extends Suspended Voyages Through May 29
- Cruise Ship Casinos: How to Get the Most Out of Your Experience