Health issues are all over the news where both travel and cruising are concerned. This week we talk week with cruise industry analyst Stewart Chiron about the impacts on the industry and how cruise lines are being proactive.
Travel insurance could play a factor in health-related cancellations and delays. We answer some of the dozens of emails we received.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- A Princess Cruise ship experienced health concerns in Japan
- Carnival announces new officers for Carnival Radiance
- Carnival adds another transatlantic voyage in 2021
- Disney Cruise Line launches a website detailing their new destination
- Holland America Line brings on a new chef
- Royal Caribbean opened a new section at Perfect Day at Coco Cay
Listener Q: Is Royal Caribbean’s The Key program worth it? – Julie from Layton, Utah Z
Support Our Sponsors
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget.
- Florida Governor: ‘We Want to See Cruise Ships Sail Again’
- Princess Delays Restart of Down Under Cruises Until May 2021
- Virgin Voyages Cancels Remaining 2020 Sailings
- Why Are Cruises To Nowhere Illegal in the USA?
- Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return
- CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
- What To Know Before Buying This $25,000 Cruise Ship Condo
- Maritime Law: The One Change That Could Save The Cruise Industry
- Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
- Travel During A Pandemic: Disney Springs Hotel Stay
EDITORIAL4 days ago
The Controversial Technology That Could Change Cruising Forever
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return