Health issues are all over the news where both travel and cruising are concerned. This week we talk week with cruise industry analyst Stewart Chiron about the impacts on the industry and how cruise lines are being proactive.
Travel insurance could play a factor in health-related cancellations and delays. We answer some of the dozens of emails we received.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- A Princess Cruise ship experienced health concerns in Japan
- Carnival announces new officers for Carnival Radiance
- Carnival adds another transatlantic voyage in 2021
- Disney Cruise Line launches a website detailing their new destination
- Holland America Line brings on a new chef
- Royal Caribbean opened a new section at Perfect Day at Coco Cay
Listener Q: Is Royal Caribbean’s The Key program worth it? – Julie from Layton, Utah Z
Support Our Sponsors
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget.