A 2020 review of Sky Princess. This ship belongs to Princess Cruises’ Royal-class and made its North America debut in December 2019. We get a full review of this ship that is sailing from Port Everglades this winter and spring.
You can read Kristin’s review of Sky Princess here.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Royal Caribbean canceled five cruises
- Holland America canceled one
- Carnival Corporation donates to Australian wildfires
- Carnival Cruise Line adds two transatlantic cruises in 2021
Listener Q: What can we do in Los Angeles as a port stop?
Support Our Sponsors
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget.
Sky Princess Tour
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call