A 2020 review of Sky Princess. This ship belongs to Princess Cruises’ Royal-class and made its North America debut in December 2019. We get a full review of this ship that is sailing from Port Everglades this winter and spring.
You can read Kristin’s review of Sky Princess here.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Royal Caribbean canceled five cruises
- Holland America canceled one
- Carnival Corporation donates to Australian wildfires
- Carnival Cruise Line adds two transatlantic cruises in 2021
Listener Q: What can we do in Los Angeles as a port stop?
Support Our Sponsors
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget.
Sky Princess Tour
- Florida Governor: ‘We Want to See Cruise Ships Sail Again’
- Princess Delays Restart of Down Under Cruises Until May 2021
- Virgin Voyages Cancels Remaining 2020 Sailings
- Why Are Cruises To Nowhere Illegal in the USA?
- Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return
- CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
- What To Know Before Buying This $25,000 Cruise Ship Condo
- Maritime Law: The One Change That Could Save The Cruise Industry
- Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
- Travel During A Pandemic: Disney Springs Hotel Stay
EDITORIAL4 days ago
The Controversial Technology That Could Change Cruising Forever
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
CDC Issues Updated Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Begins Restaffing Ships in Hope of December Return