A 2019 review of a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas. This Oasis-class ship is based year-round in Miami, Florida and alternates both Eastern and Western Caribbean cruise itineraries.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Cruise line takes paid priority access program fleetwide
- Royal Caribbean names new ship and homeport
- Cruise ship makes history in Manhattan
- Carnival Ecstasy just completed a dry dock
- This cruise is building their 249th cruise ship
- Carnival is adding another ship to Galveston
Listener Question: Looking for recommendations for things to do in Key West, Half Moon Cay, Freeport, and Nassau, Bahamas.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.