A 2019 review of a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas. This Oasis-class ship is based year-round in Miami, Florida and alternates both Eastern and Western Caribbean cruise itineraries.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Cruise line takes paid priority access program fleetwide
- Royal Caribbean names new ship and homeport
- Cruise ship makes history in Manhattan
- Carnival Ecstasy just completed a dry dock
- This cruise is building their 249th cruise ship
- Carnival is adding another ship to Galveston
Listener Question: Looking for recommendations for things to do in Key West, Half Moon Cay, Freeport, and Nassau, Bahamas.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
EDITORIAL2 days ago
The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021