A 2019 review of a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas. This Oasis-class ship is based year-round in Miami, Florida and alternates both Eastern and Western Caribbean cruise itineraries.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Cruise line takes paid priority access program fleetwide
- Royal Caribbean names new ship and homeport
- Cruise ship makes history in Manhattan
- Carnival Ecstasy just completed a dry dock
- This cruise is building their 249th cruise ship
- Carnival is adding another ship to Galveston
Listener Question: Looking for recommendations for things to do in Key West, Half Moon Cay, Freeport, and Nassau, Bahamas.
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Costa Smeralda Trip Report, Day 4: Is Cruising ‘Italian Style’ For You?
- Another Cruise Ship Pulled From China, Will Now Sail in Mediterranean
- Half of Carnival’s U.S. Cruise Ship Fleet Back in Service
- Norwegian Cruise Line Announces Final Episode of EMBARK Web Series
- A Picky Eater’s Guide to Dining on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Foodie’s Delight: Silversea’s New S.A.L.T. Delivers ‘Local Tastes’
- Costa Smeralda Trip Report, Day 3: Tasting The Med, Onboard & Ashore
- MSC Divina Resumes Cruising From Port Canaveral
- Cruise Line Sets a New Single-Day Booking Record
- Cruise News Today — September 17, 2021 [VIDEO]