Cruise industry analyst Stewart Chiron joins us to talk about the current state of the cruise industry, their financial outlook, and how long it could take to rebound once the industry reopens.
Dan Skilken of TripInsurance joins us to answer listener questions about cancellations over coronavirus (COVID-19).
Some of the topics we cover are:
- Can you cancel over fear of travel?
- Detailing pre-existing conditions
- Can an insurance company go bankrupt over travel?
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of March 22, 2020
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat