Cruise lines are doing a phased-in approach when it comes to return-to-service. In this episode, we discuss how the landscape and policies are changing moving forward.
Dan Skilken, President of TripInsurance.com answers some listener questions on what to look for when buying a policy and how to rebook your policy if your vacation got canceled.
- TripInsurance.com, details cruise travel insurance policies
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call