Disney to Require Adult Vaccinations
Disney Cruise Line has announced that it will be requiring vaccinations for all adult passengers on its UK sailings this summer.
The ‘cruises to nowhere’ aboard Disney Magic will require the use of masks in all public spaces for guests ages 11 and up, and it appears that a virtual queue will be utilized for areas such as pool decks.
The two to four-night sailings will be open to UK residents only, and are set to begin in July.
Rotterdam Heads Out For Sea Trials
Holland America’s new ship Rotterdam has departed Fincantieri shipyard in Italy, and is now headed out for sea trials.
Rotterdam will be part of the line’s Pinnacle Class and become the fleet’s new flagship. It is set to debut in August.
Florida Files Injunction to Rescind Conditional Sailing Order
And lastly, the state of Florida has filed a motion in a district court to ask for an injunction that would rescind the CDC’s current ‘Conditional Sailing’ orders.
This news follows the announcement earlier this month that Florida was filing a lawsuit against the CDC for the same reason. Last week, Alaska joined Florida’s lawsuit.
Currently, the CDC’s ‘Conditional Sailing Order’ is set to expire on November 1.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Forced to Cancel Two Horizon Sailings
- Cruise News Today — November 30, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line’s John Heald on Increased Capacity, Pier-Side Testing, Football and More
- MSC Cruises Christens New Ship in Dubai
- Welcome Back: Another Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Sailings
- Cruise News Today — November 29, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Key West Reopened to Cruise Ships Over Weekend, Restrictions Apply
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras