Disney Reveals More Details on New Ship
Disney Cruise Line has announced new venues and design details for its newest ship, Disney Wish.
The vessel will feature three brand-new rotational dining restaurants, including one inspired by the movie “Frozen.”
There will also be a new Star Wars-themed bar, a relocated Quiet Cove adults sundeck with infinity pool, and two “Beauty and the Beast”-themed specialty restaurants.
In the ship’s Oceaneer Club, kids can train at Marvel Super Hero Academy, take part in princess-themed activities at Fairytale Hall, and create their own rollercoaster at the Imagineering Lab.
Disney Wish is set to sail her inaugural cruise on June 9, 2022 from Port Canaveral.
Carnival President Visits Carnival Sunshine
For the first time since the cruise industry’s shutdown in March 2020, Carnival Cruise Line President Christine Duffy has gone onboard one of the line’s ships.
The executive toured Carnival Sunshine with officers and crew while the ship was docked at PortMiami’s Terminal E.
She said “Ship visits are one of the favorite parts of my job and it was really wonderful seeing and interacting with the Carnival Sunshine team.”
American Constitution Begins Sailings From Baltimore
And lastly, American Cruise Lines announced today that its ship American Constitution has begun cruising Chesapeake Bay and making port stops in Washington, D.C.
American Constitution was the first cruise ship to call on D.C.’s southwest waterfront in over 60 years in 2018, and remains the only cruise ship to dock there since then.
The vessel is currently operating its 11-night American Revolution itinerary roundtrip from Baltimore.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Forced to Cancel Two Horizon Sailings
- Cruise News Today — November 30, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line’s John Heald on Increased Capacity, Pier-Side Testing, Football and More
- MSC Cruises Christens New Ship in Dubai
- Welcome Back: Another Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Sailings
- Cruise News Today — November 29, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Key West Reopened to Cruise Ships Over Weekend, Restrictions Apply
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras