Virgin and Disney Cancel More Sailings
Virgin Voyages has announced that it has canceled sailings from Miami on Scarlet Lady from July 4 to September 17, which effectively cancels the ship’s entire summer 2021 season.
And Disney Cruise Line has also canceled more voyages, officially suspended departures from the United States through June 2021. This includes all sailings on Disney Dream, Fantasy, and Wonder.
As well, Disney Magic’s European season has been canceled through September 18, excluding recently-announced sailings around the United Kingdom.
Navigator of the Seas Will Be Homeporting in LA Sooner Than Expected
Previously, Royal Caribbean had announced that Navigator of the Seas would be homeporting in Los Angeles beginning next year. It would be the first time Royal Caribbean homeported a ship on the west coast in a decade.
Now, the line has announced that the ship will be able to begin sailing from LA this November.
The new bookings will open for sale next week.
Norwegian Cruise Line Announces New EMBARK Episode
Norwegian Cruise Line has announced a new episode of EMBARK — The Series, a docuseries that will revolve around the line’s return to sailing.
The episode will focus on the line’s new health and safety measures and other preparations for a return to service, and include conversations with executives of the cruise line and its parent company.
The episode, called “Great Cruise Comeback,” will stream live at ncl.com/embark and on Facebook on April 15 at 8 pm eastern time.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Debuts First World Cruise, 274 Nights
- JetBlue Taps Cruising Market With Flight + Cruise Packages
- Cruise News Today — October 20, 2021 [VIDEO]
- All Celebrity Edge-Class Ships to Sail in Europe in 2023
- MSC Prepares to Welcome International Cruise Guests on U.S. Sailings
- Makeup Ideas For Themed Cruise Ship Deck Parties
- Princess Cruises Offers 50% Off Deal For First Responders & Medical Professionals
- Cruise News Today — October 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update