Carnival Breaks Ground on New Terminal
Carnival Cruise Line broke ground on its new Terminal F at PortMiami on Friday.
The terminal will be home to the upcoming Carnival Celebration. Carnival’s president Christine Duffy was there.
This will be Carnival’s third terminal at PortMiami, and is expected to be completed in time for the ship’s debut and Carnival’s 50th birthday in 2022.
Norwegian Sends Crew Back Home
Norwegian Cruise Line will be sending all nonessential crew members back home that recently rejoined their ships in preparation for return.
Norwegian Joy will be gathering crew that are onboard ships in the Caribbean, and then head to the Philippines. Norwegian Encore will bring crew home on its journey from Southampton, UK to Asia.
The decision comes because the line is not currently scheduled to restart until May 1.
Symphony of the Seas Arrives in Miami For Provisioning
It was a welcome sight on Sunday morning when Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas returned to Miami for provisioning.
The ship docked at the cruise line’s new Terminal A.
Currently, Royal Caribbean has all U.S. cruises canceled through May 1, 2021.
Closing Bell for Friday, January 29, 2021
- Carnival Corporation (CCL): $18.67
- Royal Caribbean Group (RCL): $65.00
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): $22.65
- U.S. Travel Association, Florida Governor Seek Path To Reopening Travel
- MSC Cruises Announces Two Brand-New Specialty Restaurants
- Watch: Odyssey of the Seas’ Conveyance From Shipyard to Sea [VIDEO]
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — March 5, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Holland America and Princess Open Alaska Lodges for Summer 2021
- With U.S. Restart Stalled, Cruise Lines Consider Cozumel As Home Port
- Cruise Line Contest Giving Away Transatlantic Sailing for 2
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — March 4, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Sends Megaship to Texas in 2022
- How The Cruise Industry Has Weathered A Financial Hurricane
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Craving Guy’s Burger Joint? They Now Deliver in 25 States
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Royal Caribbean: No Decision Yet On U.S. Vaccination Requirement
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Celebrity Eclipse Completes Shipyard Refurbishment [PHOTOS]
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
With U.S. Restart Stalled, Cruise Lines Consider Cozumel As Home Port