Carnival Breaks Ground on New Terminal
Carnival Cruise Line broke ground on its new Terminal F at PortMiami on Friday.
The terminal will be home to the upcoming Carnival Celebration. Carnival’s president Christine Duffy was there.
This will be Carnival’s third terminal at PortMiami, and is expected to be completed in time for the ship’s debut and Carnival’s 50th birthday in 2022.
Norwegian Sends Crew Back Home
Norwegian Cruise Line will be sending all nonessential crew members back home that recently rejoined their ships in preparation for return.
Norwegian Joy will be gathering crew that are onboard ships in the Caribbean, and then head to the Philippines. Norwegian Encore will bring crew home on its journey from Southampton, UK to Asia.
The decision comes because the line is not currently scheduled to restart until May 1.
Symphony of the Seas Arrives in Miami For Provisioning
It was a welcome sight on Sunday morning when Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas returned to Miami for provisioning.
The ship docked at the cruise line’s new Terminal A.
Currently, Royal Caribbean has all U.S. cruises canceled through May 1, 2021.
Closing Bell for Friday, January 29, 2021
- Carnival Corporation (CCL): $18.67
- Royal Caribbean Group (RCL): $65.00
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): $22.65
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 6, 2021
- Another First as Royal Caribbean Ship Sails From Nassau
- USVI Governor Asks Florida’s DeSantis To Allow Cruise Line Vaccination Checks
- Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Day 4: Changes in the COVID Era
- UPDATE: Two Celebrity Millennium Cruisers Test Positive, Protocols Work As Planned
- Carnival Staffing Entire Fleet — ‘We Want to Bring Back More Ships’
- Holland America Changes Rotterdam’s Inaugural Date, More Cruise Cancellations
- Cruise News Today — June 11, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Announces More Cruise Ships, Ports, Mardi Gras First Sailings
- Odyssey of the Seas Arrives to New Florida Homeport
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
PHOTOS: Welcoming Carnival’s Mardi Gras to Port Canaveral
REVIEWS5 days ago
Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Part 1: Getting There is Half the Battle
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Royal Caribbean Says Unvaccinated Guests Will Face Restrictions, Higher Costs
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Another Cruise Ship Cleared to Sail From Florida