Crystal Cruises to Require Guest Vaccinations
Crystal Cruises is the latest line that has announced it’ll require all guests to have the COVID-19 vaccine. Passengers will need to be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to sailing, and provide proof before embarking the ship.
Currently, all Crystal cruises are canceled through at least May 2021.
Carnival Version of Monopoly Available For Sale
Carnival Cruise Line has teamed up with board game company Hasbro to create “Monopoly Carnival Fun Edition.”
Classic elements of ‘The Fast Dealing Property Game’ are all included in this cruise version, but with a Carnival twist. Landing spots for players will include venues like the Lido Marketplace buffet, the steakhouse, and Cucina del Capitano, and the game pieces will include — of course — a cruise ship.
You can buy this special version of Monopoly for $39.95 on shop.carnival.com.
Princess Announces Its 2022-2023 Australia & New Zealand Schedule
Princess Cruises has revealed its 2022-2023 Australia and New Zealand schedule.
Several ships will sail 2 to 36 night cruises in the region, including Royal, Majestic, and Grand Princess.
The voyages will open for booking on March 2, 2021. Currently, all Princess sailings are canceled through May 14, 2021.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Port Overview: Portland, Maine
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Drink Packages May Be the Biggest Challenge Facing Cruising’s Resumption
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies