Crystal Cruises to Require Guest Vaccinations
Crystal Cruises is the latest line that has announced it’ll require all guests to have the COVID-19 vaccine. Passengers will need to be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to sailing, and provide proof before embarking the ship.
Currently, all Crystal cruises are canceled through at least May 2021.
Carnival Version of Monopoly Available For Sale
Carnival Cruise Line has teamed up with board game company Hasbro to create “Monopoly Carnival Fun Edition.”
Classic elements of ‘The Fast Dealing Property Game’ are all included in this cruise version, but with a Carnival twist. Landing spots for players will include venues like the Lido Marketplace buffet, the steakhouse, and Cucina del Capitano, and the game pieces will include — of course — a cruise ship.
You can buy this special version of Monopoly for $39.95 on shop.carnival.com.
Princess Announces Its 2022-2023 Australia & New Zealand Schedule
Princess Cruises has revealed its 2022-2023 Australia and New Zealand schedule.
Several ships will sail 2 to 36 night cruises in the region, including Royal, Majestic, and Grand Princess.
The voyages will open for booking on March 2, 2021. Currently, all Princess sailings are canceled through May 14, 2021.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Another Cruise Ship Pulled From China, Will Now Sail in Mediterranean
- Half of Carnival’s U.S. Cruise Ship Fleet Back in Service
- Norwegian Cruise Line Announces Final Episode of EMBARK Web Series
- A Picky Eater’s Guide to Dining on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Foodie’s Delight: Silversea’s New S.A.L.T. Delivers ‘Local Tastes’
- Costa Smeralda Trip Report, Day 3: Tasting The Med, Onboard & Ashore
- MSC Divina Resumes Cruising From Port Canaveral
- Cruise Line Sets a New Single-Day Booking Record
- Cruise News Today — September 17, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Alaska Launches Bill To Let Cruise Ships Permanently Skip Canada