Crystal Cruises to Require Guest Vaccinations
Crystal Cruises is the latest line that has announced it’ll require all guests to have the COVID-19 vaccine. Passengers will need to be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to sailing, and provide proof before embarking the ship.
Currently, all Crystal cruises are canceled through at least May 2021.
Carnival Version of Monopoly Available For Sale
Carnival Cruise Line has teamed up with board game company Hasbro to create “Monopoly Carnival Fun Edition.”
Classic elements of ‘The Fast Dealing Property Game’ are all included in this cruise version, but with a Carnival twist. Landing spots for players will include venues like the Lido Marketplace buffet, the steakhouse, and Cucina del Capitano, and the game pieces will include — of course — a cruise ship.
You can buy this special version of Monopoly for $39.95 on shop.carnival.com.
Princess Announces Its 2022-2023 Australia & New Zealand Schedule
Princess Cruises has revealed its 2022-2023 Australia and New Zealand schedule.
Several ships will sail 2 to 36 night cruises in the region, including Royal, Majestic, and Grand Princess.
The voyages will open for booking on March 2, 2021. Currently, all Princess sailings are canceled through May 14, 2021.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Another First as Royal Caribbean Ship Sails From Nassau
- USVI Governor Asks Florida’s DeSantis To Allow Cruise Line Vaccination Checks
- Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Day 4: Changes in the COVID Era
- UPDATE: Two Celebrity Millennium Cruisers Test Positive, Protocols Work As Planned
- Carnival Staffing Entire Fleet — ‘We Want to Bring Back More Ships’
- Holland America Changes Rotterdam’s Inaugural Date, More Cruise Cancellations
- Cruise News Today — June 11, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Announces More Cruise Ships, Ports, Mardi Gras First Sailings
- Odyssey of the Seas Arrives to New Florida Homeport
- Royal Caribbean President Defends ‘Complicated’ Vaccination Policies
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
PHOTOS: Welcoming Carnival’s Mardi Gras to Port Canaveral
REVIEWS5 days ago
Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Part 1: Getting There is Half the Battle
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Royal Caribbean Says Unvaccinated Guests Will Face Restrictions, Higher Costs
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Another Cruise Ship Cleared to Sail From Florida