Royal Caribbean Releases 2020 Earnings Report
Royal Caribbean released its earnings for 2020 earlier this week. The company reported a 5.8 billion dollar loss for the year, compared to the 2019, where the company brought in 1.9 billion in profit.
However, the company remains optimistic. Currently, one Royal Caribbean ship has been sailing in Singapore since December, and three TUI cruise ships have been sailing in the Canary Islands since November.
The next step is awaiting technical instructions from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
Royal Caribbean Crew Members Answer Vaccine Survey
During a recent survey sent out to 70,000 Royal Caribbean Group crew members, 98 percent of crew members said they would be okay with receiving the vaccine in order to work.
Four thousand crew members have already been vaccinated in their home countries.
Marvel and Star Wars Days at Sea to Return
Disney Cruise Line has announced that both Marvel and Star Wars Days at Sea will return in 2022.
Both themed cruises will see nine sailings from January through March on select five and seven night Caribbean cruises departing from both Miami and Port Canaveral.
Currently, Disney Cruise Line has two ships canceled through May and two through July.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Debuts First World Cruise, 274 Nights
- JetBlue Taps Cruising Market With Flight + Cruise Packages
- Cruise News Today — October 20, 2021 [VIDEO]
- All Celebrity Edge-Class Ships to Sail in Europe in 2023
- MSC Prepares to Welcome International Cruise Guests on U.S. Sailings
- Makeup Ideas For Themed Cruise Ship Deck Parties
- Princess Cruises Offers 50% Off Deal For First Responders & Medical Professionals
- Cruise News Today — October 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update