Royal Caribbean Releases 2020 Earnings Report
Royal Caribbean released its earnings for 2020 earlier this week. The company reported a 5.8 billion dollar loss for the year, compared to the 2019, where the company brought in 1.9 billion in profit.
However, the company remains optimistic. Currently, one Royal Caribbean ship has been sailing in Singapore since December, and three TUI cruise ships have been sailing in the Canary Islands since November.
The next step is awaiting technical instructions from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
Royal Caribbean Crew Members Answer Vaccine Survey
During a recent survey sent out to 70,000 Royal Caribbean Group crew members, 98 percent of crew members said they would be okay with receiving the vaccine in order to work.
Four thousand crew members have already been vaccinated in their home countries.
Marvel and Star Wars Days at Sea to Return
Disney Cruise Line has announced that both Marvel and Star Wars Days at Sea will return in 2022.
Both themed cruises will see nine sailings from January through March on select five and seven night Caribbean cruises departing from both Miami and Port Canaveral.
Currently, Disney Cruise Line has two ships canceled through May and two through July.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Senators Launch ‘CRUISE Act’ Bill To Override CDC, Return Cruising By July 2021
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies