Carnival Cruise Line Cancels More Sailings
Carnival Cruise Line has canceled all voyages through May 31, 2021.
The inaugural voyage for the line’s newest ship, Mardi Gras, has now been delayed again to June 5, 2021.
The news comes on the heels of Norwegian Cruise Line, who recently also canceled sailings through May.
Holland America and Princess Cancel Cruises From Canada
And on the topic of canceled cruises, Holland America and Princess have suspended all 2021 sailings that start or end in Canadian ports.
This includes a number of Alaska, Canada & New England, and Pacific Coastal voyages.
Booked guests on impacted cruises can either choose to have their sailing moved to next year, receive a Future Cruise Credit, or get a full refund.
As a glimmer of hope, both lines still have some 2021 Alaska and Canada/New England cruises on the schedule. They are in talks with U.S. and Canadian government officials in hopes to preserve those sailings.
Royal Caribbean Announces Short Caribbean Cruises
Royal Caribbean has announced its lineup of short Caribbean cruises for the 2022-23 season.
Eight ships will depart from Florida and Texas, sailing a variety of three to five-night itineraries.
Popular calls will include the line’s private island Perfect Day at CocoCay, as well as Cozumel, Nassau, and Costa Maya.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Senators Launch ‘CRUISE Act’ Bill To Override CDC, Return Cruising By July 2021
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies