Crystal to Sail From Bahamas This Summer
Crystal Cruises has announced that it will be launching roundtrip Bahamas cruises starting July 3, 2021.
Crystal Serenity will become the first cruise ship homeported in the Bahamas, sailing seven-night cruises from both Nassau and Bimini.
Bookings open for sale on March 18, and the line says it plans to continue the itinerary through at least October.
Carnival Celebrates 49th Birthday
In celebration of Carnival’s 49th birthday yesterday, the line put together a list of what its passengers miss most about cruising.
Guests responded with things like sail away, Guy’s burgers, sunsets, the crew, and — of course — warm chocolate melting cake.
For its 50th birthday next year, Carnival has a special lineup of “sailabration” cruises scheduled, which will include throwback sea days with midnight buffets, special deck parties, and exclusive menu items.
Cunard to Offer Short UK Cruises
Cunard has canceled most of its original summer 2021 schedule, and instead will offer short cruises around the UK aboard Queen Elizabeth.
The “luxury staycation” sailings will open for booking to UK residents later this month, and details will be announced in the near future.
Those who were booked on affected cruises can choose between a full refund or a 125 percent future cruise credit.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Viking Begins Mediterranean Cruises From Malta
- Bimini Island Welcomes First Carnival Cruise Ship
- Disney Will Restart Cruises From Florida in August 2021
- St. Kitts Welcomes Its First Cruise Ship Since Industry Shutdown
- Disney Cruise Line Wants To Base Ship Year-Round At Port Everglades
- Celebrity Cruises Wins 12 Awards From ‘Wine Spectator’ Magazine
- MSC Seashore Kids’ Clubs, Activities Detailed Ahead of Debut
- Alaska Welcomes First Revenue Cruise In Nearly Two Years
- 16 Photos of Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 
- Princess Cruises Announces Discovery Princess Leadership Team