Viking Sun Arrives in China
Viking Sun has officially arrived at her new homeport in southern China.
It is the first vessel under China Merchants Viking Cruises, a joint venture between China Merchants Shekou and Viking.
Viking Sun will offer tailor-made voyages for Chinese passengers. The ship’s schedule and itineraries will be announced in the future.
TUI River Cruises Delayed Again
TUI’s first river cruise has been delayed yet again, and is now set to sail aboard TUI Skyla on June 28 from Budapest.
A second vessel, TUI Maya, will operate her first cruise on July 2nd, also from Budapest.
The company’s river cruise venture was originally due to debut in May 2020 before the industry shutdown.
Two U.S. River Cruise Lines Resume Sailing
Two U.S.-based river cruise lines are officially sailing again.
American Cruise Lines’ coastal ship Independence set sail on Saturday for a voyage from Amelia Island to Charleston.
And American Queen Steamboat Company also has a ship on the move, with the first of two private Mississippi River charter sailings aboard American Duchess.
American Queen Steamboat Company currently has a vaccine requirement for guests, while American Cruise Lines does not.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Former Carnival Cruise Ship Now Sails With Chinese Line
- Viking Celebrates Float Out of Second Expedition Ship
- Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
- MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — July 28, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Horizon, A Journey In Photos Day 2: Seas The Day
- Princess Cruises Celebrates 20 Years of Shore Power in Juneau
- Carnival Cruise Line Launches Summer 2021 Alaska Season
- Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
- Icy Strait Point Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 562 Days
BEFORE YOU CRUISE2 days ago
Bimini Cruise Port: Everything You Need To Know
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Win For Florida As Appeals Court Strikes Down CDC Cruise Restrictions
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
500 Days Later, Every Major Cruise Line Is Sailing Again
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival President: Over Half The Fleet Will Sail By October