Disney Cruise Line Will Sail From Miami in Summer 2022
Disney Cruise Line will be operating summer cruises from Miami for the first time next year, with Disney Dream sailings to the Bahamas and Caribbean.
Previously, Disney Dream had been sailing from Port Canaveral, and the line has never homeported a ship in Miami during the summer before.
The vessel will sail three to five-night cruises from the port, and every voyage will include a stop at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
MSC Introduces Largest Yacht Club Ever
MSC Cruises will introduce its largest MSC Yacht Club ever when new US-based ship MSC Seashore debuts in November.
The exclusive space will be approximately 32,000 square feet and include a larger pool, new panoramic hot tub, and 131 suites in five categories.
The MSC Yacht Club is on all Fantasia, Meraviglia, and Seaside class ships, and features exclusive perks and private lounges, sundecks, and restaurants for guests.
U.S. River Line Forced to Cancel Inaugural Cruise
American Queen Steamboat Company has been forced to cancel its planned inaugural sailing on American Countess due to CDC setbacks.
The ship can carry more than the CDC’s current threshold of 250 people. However, the line had already informed the CDC that it was planning to launch the ship with a reduced number of passengers, saying “We have been transparent with the CDC regarding our intentions to operate the American Countess with a reduced onboard capacity.”
Despite the setback, the line is confident that it will still be able to operate the ship’s first regular sailing on March 28, 2021.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Senators Launch ‘CRUISE Act’ Bill To Override CDC, Return Cruising By July 2021
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies