Disney Cruise Line Will Sail From Miami in Summer 2022
Disney Cruise Line will be operating summer cruises from Miami for the first time next year, with Disney Dream sailings to the Bahamas and Caribbean.
Previously, Disney Dream had been sailing from Port Canaveral, and the line has never homeported a ship in Miami during the summer before.
The vessel will sail three to five-night cruises from the port, and every voyage will include a stop at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
MSC Introduces Largest Yacht Club Ever
MSC Cruises will introduce its largest MSC Yacht Club ever when new US-based ship MSC Seashore debuts in November.
The exclusive space will be approximately 32,000 square feet and include a larger pool, new panoramic hot tub, and 131 suites in five categories.
The MSC Yacht Club is on all Fantasia, Meraviglia, and Seaside class ships, and features exclusive perks and private lounges, sundecks, and restaurants for guests.
U.S. River Line Forced to Cancel Inaugural Cruise
American Queen Steamboat Company has been forced to cancel its planned inaugural sailing on American Countess due to CDC setbacks.
The ship can carry more than the CDC’s current threshold of 250 people. However, the line had already informed the CDC that it was planning to launch the ship with a reduced number of passengers, saying “We have been transparent with the CDC regarding our intentions to operate the American Countess with a reduced onboard capacity.”
Despite the setback, the line is confident that it will still be able to operate the ship’s first regular sailing on March 28, 2021.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- JetBlue Taps Cruising Market With Flight + Cruise Packages
- Cruise News Today — October 20, 2021 [VIDEO]
- All Celebrity Edge-Class Ships to Sail in Europe in 2023
- MSC Prepares to Welcome International Cruise Guests on U.S. Sailings
- Makeup Ideas For Themed Cruise Ship Deck Parties
- Princess Cruises Offers 50% Off Deal For First Responders & Medical Professionals
- Cruise News Today — October 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Princess Cays