Royal Caribbean to Sail From Bahamas
Royal Caribbean has announced that it will be launching roundtrip cruises from Nassau, Bahamas beginning this June.
Adventure of the Seas will sail a series of seven-night voyages from the port, including some that include two consecutive days docked at Royal’s private island, Perfect Day at CocoCay.
All crew and adult passengers must be vaccinated, while those under 18 will need to present a negative PCR test before boarding.
Celebrity to Sail From St. Maarten
And along the same vein, Celebrity Millennium is set to launch roundtrip Caribbean cruises from St. Maarten on June 5.
The vessel will operate two itineraries, one stopping in Aruba, Barbados, and Curaçao, and the second visiting St. Lucia, Barbados, and Tortola.
Like Royal Caribbean, all crew and adult passengers will need to be vaccinated, and kids under 18 must present a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of embarkation to sail.
Azamara Announces New Name of Recently Acquired Ship
Azamara has officially renamed the former Pacific Princess, which it acquired from Princess Cruises back in January.
The vessel was officially handed over to her new cruise line on March 15, and has been renamed Azamara Onward.
Soon, the ship will undergo an extensive renovation to reflect the Azamara brand. Onward is scheduled to sail her inaugural season in Europe next year.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Viking Begins Mediterranean Cruises From Malta
- Bimini Island Welcomes First Carnival Cruise Ship
- Disney Will Restart Cruises From Florida in August 2021
- St. Kitts Welcomes Its First Cruise Ship Since Industry Shutdown
- Disney Cruise Line Wants To Base Ship Year-Round At Port Everglades
- Celebrity Cruises Wins 12 Awards From ‘Wine Spectator’ Magazine
- MSC Seashore Kids’ Clubs, Activities Detailed Ahead of Debut
- Alaska Welcomes First Revenue Cruise In Nearly Two Years
- 16 Photos of Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 
- Princess Cruises Announces Discovery Princess Leadership Team