Royal Caribbean to Sail From Bahamas
Royal Caribbean has announced that it will be launching roundtrip cruises from Nassau, Bahamas beginning this June.
Adventure of the Seas will sail a series of seven-night voyages from the port, including some that include two consecutive days docked at Royal’s private island, Perfect Day at CocoCay.
All crew and adult passengers must be vaccinated, while those under 18 will need to present a negative PCR test before boarding.
Celebrity to Sail From St. Maarten
And along the same vein, Celebrity Millennium is set to launch roundtrip Caribbean cruises from St. Maarten on June 5.
The vessel will operate two itineraries, one stopping in Aruba, Barbados, and Curaçao, and the second visiting St. Lucia, Barbados, and Tortola.
Like Royal Caribbean, all crew and adult passengers will need to be vaccinated, and kids under 18 must present a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of embarkation to sail.
Azamara Announces New Name of Recently Acquired Ship
Azamara has officially renamed the former Pacific Princess, which it acquired from Princess Cruises back in January.
The vessel was officially handed over to her new cruise line on March 15, and has been renamed Azamara Onward.
Soon, the ship will undergo an extensive renovation to reflect the Azamara brand. Onward is scheduled to sail her inaugural season in Europe next year.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 15, 2021 [VIDEO]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Senators Launch ‘CRUISE Act’ Bill To Override CDC, Return Cruising By July 2021
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies