Royal Caribbean Nassau Bookings Open, Announces Bermuda Cruises
As of today, Royal Caribbean’s roundtrip cruises from Nassau aboard Adventure of the Seas are open for booking. The first voyage will set sail on June 12, 2021.
The itinerary includes a long-requested call — two back-to-back days at Royal’s private island, Perfect Day at CocoCay, as well as stops in Freeport and Cozumel.
And in related news, Royal Caribbean announced yesterday that it will be homeporting in Bermuda for the first time. From June through August, Vision of the Seas will sail roundtrip cruises from the island, which include an overnight there as well as a call at CocoCay.
Miami-Dade County Mayor Presses CDC For Answers
Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava is the most recent leader to press the CDC for answers about when cruising can resume.
In a letter to the CDC director, she called for a path for cruises to restart from the U.S. in July, and stressed the critical role cruise ships play in south Florida’s economy.
Also in the letter, Mayor Cava pledged the county’s support in working with the CDC to “establish a plan to safely re-open the cruising industry.”
Norwegian Cruise Line Cancels Select Voyages
Norwegian Cruise Line has canceled all sailings on Norwegian Encore, Jade, and Jewel through October and November due to fleet redeployment.
All sailings before October 28 on Encore, October 6 on Jewel, and November 4 on Jade are canceled.
Guests on affected voyages will automatically receive cash refunds. Those who paid with future cruise credits will see their FCC returned to their account.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Senators Launch ‘CRUISE Act’ Bill To Override CDC, Return Cruising By July 2021
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies