Royal Caribbean’s 2,074-passenger Splendour of the Seas entered dry dock in Spain today to begin a 5-week long, $35-million dollar make over.
Some of the enhancements the Splendour of the Seas will see:
- New dining venues such as Chops Grille, Izumi, the Boardwalk Dog House, Chef’s Table, and Park Café.
- Addition of Royal Babies and Royal Tots Nursery
- Concierge Lounge and Diamond Lounge for Crown and Anchor guests
- 124 new balcony staterooms
- Flat screen TV’s in all staterooms
- Ship wide Wi-Fi
- Electronic signage
- Outdoor movie screen
The Vision-class Splendour of the Seas will complete dry dock on November 25 where she’ll said a transatlantic voyage from Lisbon, Portugal to Sao Paulo, Brazil. The ship will offer a variety of South America voyages from Brazil. The enhancements are part of Royal Caribbean’s Royal Advantage program.
Source: Royal Caribbean