[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI80MAR22Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Cruise Shipping Miami 2011″ artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]This week Doug broadcasts down at the Miami Beach Convention Center for Cruise Shipping Miami (an industry trade show).
Doug will interview Capt. Dan Blanchard ceo of InnerSea Discoveries, the founder of MeetOnCruise.com joins us, and Jonathan Atkin, a professional ship photographer talks about how cool his job is.
Matt is back in the studio and will go live to Jaxport where they just celebrated their 1,000,000 cruise passenger.
Here is the link we were talking about: Whoopi Goldberg video diary on the Disney Dream.
AT&T has released the perfect package for the cruisers. To find out all about this Cruise Ship Passport package check out the Cellular at Sea website here.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises