Now through August 2, CruisesOnly, America’s Largest Cruise Agency, and flagship brand in the World Travel Holdings portfolio of brands, will donate $5 for every cruise vacation booked, up to $25,000, to Make-A-Wish and will also give customers the chance to make an additional $5 donation.
“Wishes are incredible experiences where family memories that last a lifetime are made, so it is no surprise that 70 percent of the wishes we grant involve travel; more than 1,000 of these are wishes to go on a cruise,” said David Williams, president and CEO of Make-A-Wish America. “It only makes sense that CruisesOnly and World Travel Holdings would join forces with Make-A-Wish and support our wish granting efforts.”
Most recently, World Travel Holdings helped Make-A-Wish Southern Florida grant a wish for nine-year-old Santiago from Miami. Diagnosed with a heart defect, Santiago’s wish was to go on a cruise. Santiago and his family set sail on April 28, 2013, and it is a cruise vacation they’ll never forget.
Make-A-Wish has been the signature charity for World Travel Holdings since July 2011. World Travel Holdings and its employees are dedicated to donating a minimum of $100,000 every year.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program