Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
CruisingExcursions.com has announced some exciting new additions to their extensive portfolio of destinations and shore excursions. Hundreds of Essential Collection tours, small group tours, and private transfers have been added. Additionally, wheelchair-adapted tour vehicles have been increased for guests.
One exciting new excursion is something most everyone dreams of doing in Alaska: Yukon Dog Sledding. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity happens in Skagway, which boasts a population of just 1,000 residents. The tiny town is a popular stop for many cruise lines, and passengers enjoy the charming atmosphere and fun outdoor activities.
Other destinations and excursions the company have added to their list include:
- Tauranga, New Zealand with a Tauranga Highlights excursion including Mission Station
- City tours in Manila, Philippines
- Pearl Harbor and Honolulu tours offered at Oahu in Hawaii
- City tours and 4WD Safaris at Papeete, Tahiti
- Highlights tour in Phuket, Thailand
- Lekursi Castle and Blue Eye Spring tours at Sarande, Albania
- City tour at Thessaloniki, Greece
- A full day touring at Yangon, Myanmar
Excursions featured in the Essential Collection are designed to include key sites, and are perfect for first-time visitors to get a great overview of a destination. The company has added hundreds of these tours to their collection this year, including Modern Dubai, Colombo City, and Hong Kong.
When cruising excursions.com launched in 2011, they had 240 European excursions at 60 Mediterranean ports. Now, they feature around 12,000 excursions at over 700 ports around the world.